Welding Manipulators are designed to move the weld head over the workpiece. This provides a safe and efficient welding procedure. This differs from welding positioners or welding rotators, which move the workpiece rather than the welding head.
EXPERIENCE THE BENEFITS OF WELDING MANIPULATORS FOR YOUR WORKFORCE
- Safer work processes on any size of work piece
- Motorised travel cars available for faster production rates
- Improved ergonomics for workers, lowering fatigue and increasing productivity
- Duplicate the work of highly skilled welders with less experienced weld operators
- Increased operator safety: all our welding manipulators incorporate a cross arm lifting chain transmission with a fall prevention device to maximise safety
- Get precise welds in difficult to reach locations
- Can be integrated into any weld processes to automate welding processes, speed up production while lowering operational costs.
Welders of all skill levels will be able to produce quality finishes with improved production rates safer and with minimal mechanical reworking required. Our manipulators replace manual handling with mechanical handling, enabling welders to focus on what they do best – Produce top quality welds (both circumferential and longitudinal seam welding) the first time around in any location on any size and shape of work pieces.
Range of sizes, a plethora of features to choose and all configurations are customisable to suit your requirements.
WHY REDROCK WELDING MANIPULATORS ARE YOUR TOP CHOICE
Redrock are premier suppliers of welding automation equipment for integration into many applications in a variety of sectors. Our machines are precision engineered to offer the most reliable solution to semi and fully-automated welding processes.
Partnering with industry experts in welding automation equipment brings you reliable machinery, minimum downtime, safer work processes and skilled advisors you can turn to for customisations tailored to your processes.
Redrock are world renowned for delivering quality products on time and within budget. Design and manufacturing of construction quality machinery is our expertise.
We have depots worldwide, all with highly skilled engineers, knowledgeable advisors and a motivated team on-hand to help you streamline processes.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR WELDING MANIPULATORS
Leave your information below and a member of the Redrock team will be in touch to give you more information about our equipment.